General Information & Policies
1. The Windemere Hotel and Conference Center will add a 19% service charge and a 9.05% sales tax to all charges.
2. A guaranteed number of guests attending all functions contracted on a per person basis must be confirmed at three business days prior to the start of the function. The Client will be charged for the greater of either the guaranteed number or the actual number of guests served. If the guarantee is not received when required, the Client will be charged for the expected number as indicated on the Banquet Event Order or the actual number served.
3. The Hotel will prepare food and set the function room for 5% over the guaranteed number. This is the maximum we will prepare. We, as the Hotel, are not obligated to bring in any more chairs or tables or prepare any more food other then what your guaranteed number of attendees is and 5% over the guaranteed amount of attendees. If the guarantee number increases, the food preparation and room set counts will be limited to the guaranteed number. As the client, if there are more guests to arrive, payment will be taken care of by the conclusion of the event by cash, debit or credit card to take care of any extra accommodations.
4. Social Event Times are as follows daytime 11:00am to 4:00pm or evening 5:30pm to 11:30pm. The Client will be charged for any additional time at the rate of $150 per hour. Times are customized per each individual group.
5. NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE OF ANY KIND IS PERMITTED IN FUNCTION ROOMS UNLESS THE HOTEL PROVIDES IT. NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE PROVIDED BY THE HOTEL IS ALLOWED TO BE REMOVED FROM THE CONFERENCE CENTER. CAKE IS AN EXCEPTION.
6. A non-refundable and non-transferable advance deposit is required. This deposit will be credited to your master account and the balance of charges will be due three (3) days prior to the function date based upon your final guarantee by cashiers check, money order, debit or credit card and cash. The hotel will not accept personal checks for the final payment. An additional payment will be made 1 month after booking that will be credited to your master account. Payment depends per each individual groups booking date compared to actual date of event.
7. The Client agrees to begin the function promptly at the scheduled time and agrees to have all attendees vacate the function room and have all equipment, meeting materials and personal items removed by the closing time indicated. Failure to properly vacate may result in overtime charges at the rate of $150 per hour. The setup and breakdown of vendors is not included in this overtime charge.
8. The Client agrees to conduct an orderly function in compliance with the rules of the Hotel. The Hotel reserves the right to exclude or eject any and all persons exhibiting objectionable behavior from the function. The Client agrees to accept responsibility and pay for any damage to the Hotel premises.
9. Function rooms are assigned by the number of guests expected. If attendance increases or decreases, the Hotel reserves the right, with or without notification, to reassign function space suitable for attendance or type of function.
10. The Hotel will not accept responsibility for the damage or loss of any items in function rooms or public areas prior to, during or following a function. Arrangements for security of exhibits, merchandise or articles set up for display must be made prior to the event.
11. If there is more than one group scheduled on a particular date, either group will NOT be permitted to solicit their goods, materials, handouts, information etc. to the opposite group on or around premises.
12. On a Saturday evening there will be a 100 people minimum. If under 100 people you will be responsible for payment of 100 guests.
I understand that the guarantee number of attendees and payment is due three business days prior to my function. A non-refundable advance deposit is required, this deposit will be credited to your master account. If a cancellation is to occur within 10 days of the event date, full payment is due; if within 30 days prior to the event date 75% of estimated charges would be due. If a cancellation is 31 days or more prior to event date 50% of estimated charges are due.